2020 Rhode Island Orthodontic Group College Scholarship
Rhode Island Orthodontic Group has been a leader in quality orthodontic care in Rhode Island for over 50 years. RIOG recognizes the financial burden of post-secondary education. It is our distinct pleasure to help. Any current or former patient of Rhode Island Orthodontic Group is welcome to apply.
The Rhode Island Orthodontic Group Scholarship recognizes and encourages the academic achievements and extracurricular activities of graduating seniors. The Group will provide an annual award of $1,500 per year for two years ($3,000 total). However, the recipient must re-qualify annually to maintain his or her status to receive funds. Award checks will be mailed directly to the college or university. The RIOG College Scholarship will be awarded to high school students who have demonstrated academic achievement, leadership skills, and financial need. The award is to be used for education expenses at any accredited post-secondary educational institution for any field of study resulting in an associate's or a bachelor's degree.
- Must be a high school senior who will graduate before June 30 of the current school year.
- Must be qualified, upon graduation, to enroll at an accredited four-year college or university.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Must ensure that the application, accompanied by the required supporting documents, is postmarked on or before March 1st, 2019.
- Must exemplify academic achievement, leadership skills, and college and career potential.
- Must write an essay.
- Must list family income as shown on IRS tax forms. Must re-qualify each year.
- Must have been or is currently a patient of Rhode Island Orthodontic Group